We have been thrilled to welcome Rachael Harding to our Club Med family as the new General Manager of Australia & New Zealand! Armed with 20 years in the industry, the title of 2018 Sales Woman of the Year, a passion for travel, and love for the brand – we’re excited to be joined by such a talented and inspiring woman.
Discover our 5 minutes with Rachael to get to know her more personally:
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
2. What’s your motto?
If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.
3. The person who inspire you the most?
My mum! Despite life throwing a lot of curve balls, she continues to inspire everyone in her way.
4. What are you the most proud of?
I recently completed my first half marathon, I just wish I started running earlier in life!
5. How do you find the balance between your busy professional life and your personal one?
I have to admit, I don’t do this well. If I find a focus (this year 1/2 marathon) and have to train toward a goal that takes care of me physically and I try and be present at home and always have a holiday to look forward to with the family for good quality time.
6. What has been your favourite family vacation?
Definitely – Club Med Kani.
Amazing island and activity options to make it an individual holiday for all of us to recharge and allowing us to have true quality family time.
7. You travelled to 93 countries, which one impacted you the most and why?
Most recently, Jordan!
The juxtaposition of deep beauty, history, jaw dropping ancient ruins and the current political and social crisis, this country is fascinating!
8. If you would have a superpower, what would it be and why?
The ability to stay awake 24/7 so I could get everything done!
9. Finally, what excites you the most about being part of Club Med Australia and New Zealand?
I am truly excited to be a part of this iconic and innovative brand who pioneer amazing work across the globe – both in offering unique all-inclusive holidays, and in their pursuit of global environmental sustainability and social responsibility. We have an amazing team in Australia & NZ who works tirelessly to create seamless experiences for our trade partners and guests and I feel energised to be working alongside them.
Want to discover more about Club Med? Head to our website www.clubmed.com.au